here's some stuff
OS-3, a fullsize analog benchtop oscilloscope I'm building
from scratch. Think Tek 24xx series. It's a huge project and fucking stupid
for one person to do so it's taking a long time. Still workin on it.
(OS-3 is the new OS-2. OS-2 was modular and 7000-style but I decided against
that system design.)
AVL68K, a Motorola 680x0-based platform for use inside
my other projects. (git link for now)
I abandon a lot of projects so don't hold your breath waiting for anything that
is still early WIP.
Sorry these subpages don't exist I just made this
me me me
- I'm Alexis Lockwood and I'm a she/they.
- I'm an electronics engineer based in Colorado who's really into analog.
- I have a strained relationship with Tech™, it can do cool shit but it also
is overgrown with capitalism and provides a false escape for lazy nerds who
think making computer go beep boop gives them real autonomy.
- at the time of writing there are 4 crts on my bench and 6 more in storage
- i'm on mastodon
- is bullshit, steal my stuff
- that includes anything i previously put a license on
- all cops are bastards including the ones that enforce copyright
- goddammit nerds stop thinking you can beat the system by using it
- if you use anything i made to help a state you will go to hell
Last modified: Mon 27 Dec 2021 01:01:20 AM MST.
Converted from index.md.