here's some stuff
timdac, a cheap, 15-bit precision DAC design you can add to your projects. Ready for use!
minikv (WIP!), a small (35x39x10 mm) regulated 600-1200V power supply. Good for powering tiny CRTs. I might kitify it.
I'm pruning anything I'm not actively working on, so if you remember anything previously here, that's why. They might show up again and they might not. Got a few more things in motion I'm not talking about too.
utask is a tiny cooperative multitasking library.
atf1502-jtag-adapter is an adapter to program ATF150x CPLDs in a J-Link.
ch32v103-template is a template for a firmware project for CH32V103, a cheap RISC-V microcontroller. It can build on macOS or Linux, using Docker.
i've posted some recipes of mine.
me me me
- i'm alexis and i'm a they/them
- i'm an electronics engineer based in colorado who's really into analog.
- at the time of writing there are 4 crts on my bench and 6 more in storage nearby lmao
- i'm on mastodon
- is bullshit, steal my stuff
- acab includes copyright enforcers
- goddammit nerds stop thinking you can beat the system by using it
- if you use anything i made to help a state you will go to hell