here's some stuff
OS-3, a fullsize analog benchtop oscilloscope I'm building from scratch. Think Tek 24xx series. It's a huge project and fucking stupid for one person to do so it's taking a long time. Still workin on it.
There are posts about it on my blog.
(OS-3 is the new OS-2. OS-2 was modular and 7000-style but I decided against that system design.)
A6 is an in-development operating system for Motorola 680x0.
I abandon a lot of projects so don't hold your breath waiting for anything that is still early WIP.
Sorry these subpages don't exist I just made this
- atf1502-jtag-adapter is an adapter to program ATF150x CPLDs in a J-Link.
I've posted some recipes of mine.
me me me
- I'm Alexis Lockwood and I'm a she/they.
- I'm an electronics engineer based in Colorado who's really into analog.
- at the time of writing there are 4 crts on my bench and 6 more in storage nearby lmao
- i'm on mastodon
- is bullshit, steal my stuff
- acab includes copyright enforcers
- goddammit nerds stop thinking you can beat the system by using it
- if you use anything i made to help a state you will go to hell